Welcome to our Dental Practice in Santa Clara
Our Added Technology and Disinfecting Policies to Protect You During the Coronavirus Season
We have created and implemented a strategic plan using best available practices plus “ahead of the curve” ideas to minimize the risk of person-to-person COVID-19 exposure in our practice.
Technology we have implemented:
- Advanced PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) including new N-94 filtration masks, shields, botties and disposable gowns.
- Hepa H13 Medical Grade Filtration system in each treatment room and reception area.
- Infrared temperature scanner for us and our patients prior to appointment.
- New adapter for suction to convert slow speed suction to high speed.
- “First Defense” mesh nasal filters for you.
- Pre-procedural rinse for you to use.
- For more information about the above technology, click here.
Dental Team Precautions
- We will be checking our employee temperatures to ensure no one is working with a fever or a cough. Anyone identified with an elevated temperature or illness will be sent home.
- Vendors, family members, and other visitors have been suspended from visiting our offices.
- More aggressive cleaning protocols, including regularly disinfecting all high-touch areas, have already been implemented in our facilities and will occur frequently throughout the day.
- We will maintain social distancing standards of 6 feet apart, except when necessary to complete an exam or procedure.
Some Patient Precautions
- We have removed all magazines and the beverage station from the reception area and loose items from exam rooms so that efficient sterilization can be performed between each patient.
- All patients and visitors will be screened and examined for symptoms of illness prior to entering the office. We ask that you wear a mask to your visit, practice frequent handwashing.
- If anyone has symptoms of illness, they will be asked to go home and inform their primary care doctor. If anyone is experiencing difficulty breathing, they will be sent to the ER. We will waive any last-minute cancellation fees associated with rescheduling the appointment at that time.
- We ask that you postpone your scheduled appointment if you or anyone in your household may have been exposed to COVID-19 through travel or attendance at large gatherings less than two weeks ago.
We are happy to answer any questions regarding our disinfection and sterilization policies and look forward to making every visit to our office safe, comfortable, and effective.
Friendly, knowledgeable dentistry
Dr. Jayne Dentistry is here to provide healthy, beautiful and lasting smiles to people of all ages. We provide many of the dental services you or your family need, including general, cosmetic and restorative dentistry services.
Dr. Jayne Hoffman is an experienced dentist who will give you friendly, personalized attention and custom dental treatment according to your goals and needs. She is knowledgeable and skilled in the latest dental technology and will provide you with accurate diagnoses and treatment.
Competent, personalized care
Dr. Jayne firmly believes that successful dental care requires a personal approach. What’s right for one patient isn’t necessarily the appropriate treatment for another with the same condition. Dr. Jayne always consults with her patients on their dental issues and goals for their smiles. She does thorough examinations and diagnostics to be able to formulate an appropriate treatment plan. She also always takes the time to explain treatment options and answer any questions.
Dental technology, as an applied science, is continuously advancing. Dr. Jayne firmly believes in keeping up-to-date with the latest in dental equipment and techniques, and she maintains a state-of-the-art dental practice in order to offer you high-quality dental care.
Gentle, comfortable dentistry
Your comfort is of utmost importance to us and we have many comfort amenities to help you relax while getting treatment. This includes music or movies, warm blankets and refreshments. For the anxious patient Dr. Jayne offers oral sedation. This allows patients to get several hours of treatment in one visit, while feeling completely relaxed.
Comprehensive smile transformations
Dr. Jayne loves using her artistic techniques to transform her patients’ smiles. Each smile makeover is carefully planned and personalized for reaching optimal oral health and functionality.
A beautiful new smile can offer a big boost to your self-confidence. In addition restored oral health allows you to be comfortable when eating, smiling and talking.
Helping you get the dentistry you need
We offer various payment options, including zero- and low-interest financing. Amongst our offers are Complimentary Cosmetic Consultations, Dental Implant Consultations and Invisalign Consultations.
We look forward to being able to help you or your family with their dental needs. Please give us a call to schedule an appointment. We know you will feel at home in our friendly, comfortable and caring office. Our goal is to give you a healthy mouth and make you proud of your smile!