Welcome to our Dental Practice in Santa Clara
Our Disinfecting Policies to Protect You During the Coronavirus Season
We have always made sterilization and disinfection of our office a priority. That in itself protects you from possible disease transmission during this outbreak as well as any viral season. Here are the policies that we have in place:
1. We are asking every patient to wash his or her hands in our presence in the treatment room. That is for at least 20 seconds using soap and water.
2. Our staff and doctors wash their hands in the presence of the patient at the beginning of every visit.
3. We are cleaning our instruments in two areas after treatment. One is by the assistants in the treatment room. The second is by our sterilization assistant in the sterilization room. That is done under 2.5X magnification.
4. We are disinfecting all common areas such as door handles, knobs, public surfaces both in the treatment rooms and the reception room and front desk area, bathroom faucets, toilet handles, seats, etc. on a frequent basis throughout the day.
5. We use new masks and gloves for every patient.
6. We cover all surfaces, hoses, and electronics with plastic wrap. The plastic wrap is changed between patients.
7. We encourage you as well as our staff to avoid touching our faces.
8. If you are ill, please reschedule your appointment with us. We are sending any patient or staff member home who has symptoms of illness.
We are happy to answer any questions regarding our disinfection and sterilization policies and look forward to making every visit to our office safe, comfortable, and effective.
Friendly, knowledgeable dentistry
Dr. Jayne Dentistry is here to provide healthy, beautiful and lasting smiles to people of all ages. We provide many of the dental services you or your family need, including general, cosmetic and restorative dentistry services.
Dr. Jayne Hoffman is an experienced dentist who will give you friendly, personalized attention and custom dental treatment according to your goals and needs. She is knowledgeable and skilled in the latest dental technology and will provide you with accurate diagnoses and treatment.
Competent, personalized care
Dr. Jayne firmly believes that successful dental care requires a personal approach. What’s right for one patient isn’t necessarily the appropriate treatment for another with the same condition. Dr. Jayne always consults with her patients on their dental issues and goals for their smiles. She does thorough examinations and diagnostics to be able to formulate an appropriate treatment plan. She also always takes the time to explain treatment options and answer any questions.
Dental technology, as an applied science, is continuously advancing. Dr. Jayne firmly believes in keeping up-to-date with the latest in dental equipment and techniques, and she maintains a state-of-the-art dental practice in order to offer you high-quality dental care.
Gentle, comfortable dentistry
Your comfort is of utmost importance to us and we have many comfort amenities to help you relax while getting treatment. This includes music or movies, warm blankets and refreshments. For the anxious patient Dr. Jayne offers oral sedation. This allows patients to get several hours of treatment in one visit, while feeling completely relaxed.
Comprehensive smile transformations
Dr. Jayne loves using her artistic techniques to transform her patients’ smiles. Each smile makeover is carefully planned and personalized for reaching optimal oral health and functionality.
A beautiful new smile can offer a big boost to your self-confidence. In addition restored oral health allows you to be comfortable when eating, smiling and talking.
Helping you get the dentistry you need
We offer various payment options, including zero- and low-interest financing. Amongst our offers are Complimentary Cosmetic Consultations, Dental Implant Consultations and Invisalign Consultations.
We look forward to being able to help you or your family with their dental needs. Please give us a call to schedule an appointment. We know you will feel at home in our friendly, comfortable and caring office. Our goal is to give you a healthy mouth and make you proud of your smile!